- Operación “Victoria 369” desarrollada en Guayaquil deja como resultado dos aprehendidos y el decomiso de armas y droga
- Policía capturó a integrante del frente “Oliver Sinisterra” en la localidad de Mataje
- Policía desarticuló organización delictiva dedicada al robo de autopartes, en Riobamba
- Policía Nacional rechaza acciones violentas contra sus uniformados y bienes de Estado
- Policías especializados en ayuda humanitaria llegan a Pedernales
- En operativos antinarcóticos se incautó 50 mil cápsulas detonantes y gran cantidad de sustancias ilegales
- En Babahoyo, Policía detuvo a tres sospechosos de atentar contra la vida de uniformados
- Policía Nacional combate el delito de transporte y comercialización de sustancias ilegales
- En sector Los Tanques la Policía aprehende a sospechoso en posesión de un arma de fuego tipo subametralladora
- 5 detenidos en operación Nemesis III en Manabí
Security Fair was fulfilled in an educational center located in the city of Miraflores
Student community of Dr. Teodoro Alvarado Olea, located in the city of Miraflores, participated in a Citizen Security Fair, organized by police officers of the Circuit Martha de Roldós.
At 10:00 on Thursday, the fair was opened, with the interpretation of several melodies by the instrumental band and the presentation of the songs of the Regional Center for Canine Training (Crac) of the National Police.
The booths were attended by delegations from the Ministry of the Interior, Integrated System Ecu911, Municipal Transit Authority (ATM), Parents’ Committee of the educational center, from the National Police, were Dinapen, Riding and Riding Unit (UER) Unit of Maintenance of the Order (UMO), and Paquito the police friend, who animated each student.
The Tcnl. Álvaro Andrade Valdospinos, Chief of Operations of the Florida District, said that the activity that allows to expose the services provided and offered by these organizations to the community, favors the strengthening of trust between the Police and students.
«Feeding them of information on prevention issues and how to request assistance at risk is the main objective of this fair,» said the Tcnl. Andrade.
On his part Hamilton Espinoza, Security Manager of the Ministry of the Interior, said that these spaces allow fostering friendship and trust, and then have a comprehensive security.
Alex Sánchez Cedeño, community police of the Circuit Martha de Roldós, said that developing these educational and preventive actions helps solve problems that may exist in and around the school.
It states that community actions are extended with programs such as the Civic Minute, the formation of Student Brigades, and provide security to students upon entry and exit, all within the transversal axis of «Safe School». (O. Reyes DNCE-Florida District)