- En Bolívar, se ejecutan operativos contra la receptación
- Operativo «Rayo 1-2020 Fluminense» deja 21 detenidos
- En Milagro agentes de la Policía judicial y del eje preventivo aprehenden a tres sujetos por el delito de robo
- Operación “Victoria 30” realizada en Lorenzo de Garaicoa dejá tres armas aprehendidas
- Dictan prisión preventiva a tres sujetos que acompañados de un menor cometían robos a personas en Guayaquil
- Por ataque y resistencia inician instrucción fiscal a sujeto que agredió a servidor policial
Three citizens apprehended in Operation «Avalancha 46»
The National Police of Ecuador, through the National Antinarcotics Directorate, executed this operation on February 10: «Avalancha 46», in the province of Esmeraldas, which resulted in the seizure of 39.9 kilos of illegal substances.
In the interdiction operation on roads where the verification of a car-type vehicle, which was circulating in a suspicious manner, was carried out by the sector of San Mateo, km 17, on the Esmeraldas-Santo Domingo road, after the relevant registration, in the trunk of automotive was supposedly two bags of black jute with coffee, which contained a total of 20 rectangular packages, covered with packing tape, with a green vegetable substance, which when subjected to the preliminary identification test approved positive for cocaine , with a weight of: 38,000 grams, and 02 more packages, with a whitish substance, positive for cocaine, with a weight of: 1,910 grams, equivalent to: 38 kilos of marijuana and 1.9 kilos of cocaine.
The occupants of the vehicle were apprehended, they do not register antecedents, and respond to the names of:
Fernando Gilson V.C., transporter.
Antonio Olmedo C.M., transporter.
Maelo Andrés C.M., transporter.
The detainees and the evidence were placed under the orders of the competent authorities, evidencing the permanent management carried out by the National Police of Ecuador, through the National Antinarcotics Directorate in the fight against micro-trafficking of drugs throughout the national territory.
DNA / DNCE