- En Bolívar, se ejecutan operativos contra la receptación
- Operativo «Rayo 1-2020 Fluminense» deja 21 detenidos
- En Milagro agentes de la Policía judicial y del eje preventivo aprehenden a tres sujetos por el delito de robo
- Operación “Victoria 30” realizada en Lorenzo de Garaicoa dejá tres armas aprehendidas
- Dictan prisión preventiva a tres sujetos que acompañados de un menor cometían robos a personas en Guayaquil
- Por ataque y resistencia inician instrucción fiscal a sujeto que agredió a servidor policial
UPMA retains vehicle and forest product for violating legal norm
The Environmental Police Unit (UPMA), with officials from Ministry of the environment of Quito (MAE), retained a trunk-like vehicle for violating article 56, letter b and d, of Ministerial Agreement No. 139 regarding the regulation that govern the mobilization of forest products.
The white Chevrolet brand truck ICI-0472 was intercepted in San Jerónimo, Ibarra canton, site in which the uniformed were conducting a forest control operation. The vehicle transported copal wood with a volume of 8.17 m3 between planks, boards and blocks.
The vehicle was retained and placed under the orders of the respective authority, since the MAE officials realized that the driver of the truck had a mobilization guide in which it contained the details of a forest product different from the one it was transporting. Article 56 in its corresponding literals states that the vehicle and the product will be retained; in the pertinent part says: Who mobilizes forest product different from the one declared in the mobilization guide In this virtue, UPMA police servers moved the vehicle and the forest product to the Yuyucocha vehicular retention yards, while they carry out the pertinent legal procedures (P. Meneses-SZImbabura/DNCE)